Systems Support Analyst - Altoona, IA
Systems Support Analyst – Advantage Reference # 328497
We are looking for a candidate to join the PSSM-Engineering team to work on our Non-critical EOL project. This person will be involved in the development and ongoing execution of application product governance within the Product Solutions Support Management team of the Application Products Center of Excellence (APCoE).
Responsible for working with internal and external sources, including vendors, application teams, other APCoE teams and other competency centers, to ensure all aspects of products are managed; vulnerabilities, end of life, patching / upgrades and entitlements on all platforms. This role will design, provision and manage product testing and development of automated deployment scripts using Puppet and HPSA. Responsible for the standards and process for staying current with vendor patches / upgrades and managing all products in the APCoE product catalog. Will work with software channels to acquire product updates, developing automation scripting for mass enterprise server deployments, testing product updates / automation and work with Asset Lifecycle Planning and other APCoE teams to facilitate deployments.
• Will collaborate with APLM and other APCoE teams to create product solutions that will be used across the enterprise.
• Working with application teams to manage the usage of APCoE products within applications.
• Assist the manager in providing strategies and direction for developing the policy standards and process, and executing on the strategy with the team.
• Directly work with team members and help mentor and guide less experienced staff.
• Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise which will include leaders, managers, and senior-level resources to develop, implement, and maintain the policies / standards and process established for product ownership.
• Primary subject matter expert (SME) related to APCoE products policies / standards, process, and provide consulting to the enterprise as needed.
• 7+ years systems support analysis experience.
• Experience setting direction related to internal tools (Puppet/HPSA) that support product remediation solutions.
• Need to have deep and extensive application development experience, knowledge, and technical skills in developing automation scripts using puppet, application and product testing and managing a lab environment.
• Mature relationship and communications skills in order to partner and foster relationships with technology partners.
• Expert analytical skills with a keen ability to see how to translate requirements into system deliverables High level understanding of various development technologies, development environments, and infrastructure
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Support Analyst
Location: Altoona, IA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 321271
Posted Date: 6/15/2018