UI Developer - Pleasanton, CA
Ranked as a top Fortune 500 company, our client has an opening for a UI Developer to work in Pleasanton, CA. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Manager comment: Seeking UI Developer (5-8 years’ experience) with strong user interface development and application integration / API / web services experience.
Overview of Project Work Scope:
Development of a web based application to track / display the real-time status of store orders and store deliveries.
• Develop "Order Tracking" application/dashboard using Microsoft PowerBI tool
• Develop and publish user dashboards/UIs through web interface
• Integrate with Oracle database
• Integrate with Omnitracs (Truck tracking system) web API for real-time truck location
Development, unit testing, integration testing, QA testing support, production turnover, and post implementation support of a web based application to track / display the real-time status of store orders and store deliveries.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
• Experience developing web based applications using MS Power BI and R script and Oracle databases
• Reporting/dashboard/UI design experience
• Understanding of adaptive and responsive UIs
• Bing / Google maps integration experience
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL querying and optimization
• Knowledge of 3rd Party Web API integration
Additional Required Skills:
• Integration experience in an enterprise environment
• Ability to work in Agile environment with technical and business stakeholders
• Software development experience using Bootstrap/HTML5/CSS (frontend) and NodeJS (backend)
Adv Ref#: 322415
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UI Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322415
Posted Date: 5/10/2018