Contracts Analyst - Vendor Management - Baltimore, MD
Our client has an opening for a Contracts Analyst to work onsite in Baltimore, MD. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
• Strategically plan with key stakeholder(s) to determine appropriate needs for vendor selection and sourcing. Participate in RFI and RFP evaluations.
• Ensure all Third Party relationships are compliant with all applicable corporate, state, federal and regulatory requirements with a focus on Federal consumer financial laws.
• Collect and evaluate upfront and ongoing due diligence on Vendors.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners.
• Manage the complete contract lifecycle from negotiation, initial drafting, Business, Legal and other stakeholder approval, execution, and ongoing compliance.
• Assist Legal with review of Third Party contract templates to ensure the inclusion of OneMain provisions.
• Perform annual contract reviews and facilitate any necessary renewals for Third Party Vendors as well as amendments or terminations as required.
• Maintain appropriate documentation/approvals on file.
• Ensure agreements contain appropriate service levels, quality and security standards, performance metrics and financial penalties/incentives as required.
• Ensure corporate requirements are met by facilitating necessary documentation and reviews.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- JD or Paralegal required
• Understand complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
• Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to established policies.
• Solid understanding of the business needs and an appreciation of financial contractual implications. • Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and team-building skills.
• Experience managing projects.
• Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to contract resolution issues.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to perform in upper level management environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Contracts Analyst - Vendor Management
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322802
Posted Date: 4/20/2018