Business Development Representative (ERP/SaaS) - Torrance, CA
Position: Business Development Representative
Location: Torrance, CA
Salary: 60-90K (DOE)
A well-established international Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software company (financial & human resource management, e-commerce, and supply chain management) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to join their team as a Business Development Representative in Torrance, CA. Their ERP systems integrate machine learning technology and offers high usability similar to consumer-based applications to dramatically improve the efficiency of business operations within medium and enterprise-level companies.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, You will act as part of an assigned sales team developing relationships with prospective clients. In the US, the company is in rapidly growing stage, so we expect you to explore the market, contribute to building effective business development strategies and delivery our product to US-based customers. Since this is an exciting start-up environment, there will be opportunities to grow with the company.
· Present and sell cloud-based software to potential clients
· Develop and execute strategies on winning new business while retaining existing clients to achieve the company’s goals
· Achieve assigned sales objectives / targets
· Generate new leads and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, email, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads.
· Develop necessary sales materials (proposal documents, presentation, contracts, etc.)
· Identify/resolve clients' concerns and establish relationships with current and potential clients
· Communicate with VP of Sales and other team members on a daily basis
· Mentoring and training junior team members on sales strategies and product function
· Attend networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
· Advise engineers and consultants about market requirements and new opportunities
· Involve company executives and staff from other departments to close deals
· Up to 50% travel is required
· 5-10 years direct B2B sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Ability to open doors and unlock sales opportunities dynamically
· Ability to develop strategic relationships/ partnerships with key customers and turn opportunities into closed deals.
· Must want to individually deliver revenue whilst helping the team members
· Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
· Strong problem solving (critical thinking and analytical) skills
· Great team player
· Ability to make domestic and international business trips- up to 50% travel.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Proficient in the English language
· Able to commute and work in the office on a daily basis for collaboration purposes.
· Authorized to work in the U.S. (No visa sponsorship is available for this position)
· Sales experience in the tech start-up environment
· Experience selling SaaS products
· Experience with either ERP software / enterprise applications either at vendors or business process consulting firms.
· Experience using ERP software such as SAP, Oracle, or Workday in HR, accounting, supply chain management or e-commerce domains
· Bachelor degree
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Development Representative (ERP/SaaS)
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 322888
Posted Date: 4/22/2018