Printer/ Electronics Technician - Waynesboro, GA
Printer/ Electronics Technician
Territory: Waynesboro, GA 30830
We have an immediate need for a service technician to serve in a break/fix repair capacity for digital printers and multi-functional electronics. We're looking for applicants with strong electro-mechanical skills. Tools and paid training are provided. Please send resume if interested.
- The Technician ensures the equipment is set to optimal quality and performs full repair and replacement procedures to maintain peak standards of performance.
- Perform break-fix service work on print assets at client site to meet contracted SLAs, Install/configure devices, Move devices (within safety parameters), Manage parts and spare asset storage facility, Clean and maintain storage devices, Pack and ship storage devices, Assist as needed with day to day operations, provide a strong and positive presence at the client site.
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/ electronics required. Must have functional knowledge of application of a multi-meter
Service Repair and Maintenance:
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance. Includes full repair of assigned equipment. such as:
- Problem diagnosis, isolation, and repair process using Technical documentation, tools, and resources (digital multi-meter, etc.)
- Diagnosis and correction of machine and image quality problems using machine diagnostics and visuals
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: A+ or N+ certification
Please send your current RESUME for official consideration (Word or Text format preferred).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Printer/ Electronics Technician
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322902
Posted Date: 4/24/2018