Sr. Microsoft SQL Developer - Charlotte, NC
Great opportunity with a Fortune 100 company! This position will be located onsite in either our St. Louis Park, MN, or Charlotte, NC, office. Remote working location will be considered for the right candidate.
Candidates must have at least 4 years of proven Microsoft SQL development experience including tables, views, functions, stored procedures and fundamental relational database design. Additionally, experience developing, maintaining and deploying complex SSIS packages and SSRS reports is highly desirable.
Required skills and experience
• Must have very good Microsoft T-SQL development skills including working knowledge and proper use of T-SQL functions like power function, financial functions within scripts, control flow and CTE (Common Table Expressions).
• Must have the ability to analyze and perform various data clean-up tasks against multiple disparate data sources and logically merge them into a single, well-structured project database.
• Ability to interpret business requirements and use Microsoft SQL Server database objects to effectively manage customer data, identify customers who are eligible for refunds and perform complex calculations to determine their refund amounts.
• Must have experience building and maintaining Excel workbooks with live connections to SQL data sources.
• Must have good Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) development skills.
• Must have good Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS) development skills.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to offer solutions to complex business problems.
• Must be able to think logically and analytically.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills and have the ability to effectively participate in meetings over the phone and via web meetings .
• Must be able to fully document step-by-step processes and findings.
• Must be able to function productively in an environment where roles and responsibilities are not always clear-cut and where priorities are frequently changing.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Microsoft SQL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322939
Posted Date: 4/23/2018