Recruiter - San Jose, CA
Performs duties to aid Program Manager in the recruitment, on-boarding, and retention of new Talent. Provides recruiting support through initial and on-going database activities. Serves as Talent liaison. Participates in other recruitment activities as directed.
• Perform recruiting activities, including but not limited to, social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance and direct sourcing
• Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing required for client assignments to maintain a pool of skilled Associates at all times.
• Negotiate Pay Rates
• Generate referrals, tips, leads and competitive information. Conducts new hire orientation including review of the associate handbook and completing new hire documentation.
• Responsible for first line of response in resolving any Associate payroll issues.
• Serve as Associate liaison through established communication and marketing plan.
• Upon request, participate in screening of Associate applicants/candidates
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Minimum of 6 months of recruiting or sales experience, preferably within a service industry, and with a proven track record
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel when necessary to attend meetings and training classes
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
San Jose, CA
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322993
Posted Date: 4/23/2018