PROJECT MANAGER /infrastructure - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Project Manager who can work remotely. While this is 9 month position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
This is a direct W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
- 7 or more years of project management
- Financial or banking industry experience
- Strong project coordination skills/ability to stay organized/attention to detail/strong communication skills
- Prefers experience with information security or experience navigating process to procure hardware/software
- Should have Enterprise Project Methodology ie Waterfall, Agile…
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines. Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics. Performs project risk analysis.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER /infrastructure
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323048
Posted Date: 4/24/2018