Capital Markets - QA - San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
We have a great 24 month contract located in San Francisco , CA. Please look at the job description below. If you are interested please apply to the position and a recruiter will contact you soon.
Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts. Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve questions during the testing process. May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project. Analyzes, tests, and certifies application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents. Uses advanced knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems. Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Plans and directs quality assurance schedules and assignments, and monitors project status in comparison to cost/time projections. Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects. Documents all phases of QA process. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.: 7+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
• Solid QA experience and ability to independently covert complex business functional requirements to functional and regression test cases and execute testing on JAVA, Wed-based, and or windows applications
• Strong knowledge and experiences in Capital Market domain
• Experience on validating system calculation using formula and tools without benchmark provided
• Working knowledge of Mercury Quality Center, SQL and MS excel.
• Strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
• Excellent communication skills and judgment, ability to manage multiple tasks, and work towards a deadline in a fast paced and aggressive development schedule.
• Working knowledge of Agile software process
• Hands-on automation skill.
• Proactive and positive working attitude to commit to deliver quality work on time
• Extremely detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
• Excellent coordination ability within and across the teams
• Must work well in a standalone or team environment.
• Self-motivated and aptitude for quickly developing detailed understanding of new applications.
• Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology.
• Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Capital Markets - QA - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323169
Posted Date: 4/25/2018