Data Analyst - ,
Data Analyst – Advantage Reference # 323175
Exciting 6-24 month contract opportunity for a polished Data Analyst with our Fortune 500 financial services client in Concord, CA. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background with SAS & SQL Server and UNIX and Shell Scripting.
Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases. Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling. As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies. Serves as a consultant on technological advancements. Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years in an analytic role related to credit risk or portfolio management.
- Strong with SAS and UNIX and Shell Scripts environment.
- Strong at MS SQL Server relational database extraction/manipulation/summarization skills required.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis capabilities.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills required
- Strong MS Office Suite and PC software applications proficiency.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, MIS or equivalent
- 3+ years mortgage industry experience.
- Knowledge of ACL and CCAR process.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323175
Posted Date: 4/25/2018