.Net CRM Developer - Des Moines, IA
This role will provide diverse and challenging opportunities in both a pure development setting, as well as in a production support mode. The candidate must be comfortable performing in both a technical and functional role. The candidate must have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner. This fast paced position has aggressive timelines, requiring solid dedication and a willingness to go above and beyond.
Team uses Visual Basic.NET, T-SQL, and SQL Server 2012 (Database and Reporting Services) to provide mission-critical functionality for our customers. In addition, we have integrated our custom-coded solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to provide our customers with unique and efficient solutions.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to create new or update existing functionality.
• Provides coding guidance to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
• Using SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 2010/2013 and ASP.NET to complete the design, coding, and configuration management of Merchant Services applications.
• Unit testing and peer reviews of custom solutions.
• Lead technical efforts that integrate our custom SOA services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 platform.
7+ years application development and implementation experience. Minimum Qualifications • 5+ years in a Development Lead role • 7+ years application development and implementation experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET and Microsoft SQL Server • 3+ years of software development and unit testing in the following areas: SOAP/WebServices, Enterprise Services Design & Development, Troubleshooting • Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with experience interacting with various management levels and partner technical teams Preferred Skills • Experience leading offshore development resources • Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 • UML and design pattern knowledge • Extensive hands on experience with XML. Experience in Entity Frame Work and LINQ
Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net CRM Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323233
Posted Date: 4/25/2018