Java Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Java Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially a 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Candidates should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Hands on application development experience to include technical expertise in Java and J2EE development
• Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution
• Solid communication skills
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of Java experience
• 5+ years of Spring and Hibernate experience
• 5+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
• 4+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
• 3+ years of Oracle experience
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage mission critical or highly available platforms or applications
• 7+ years of hands on architecture, design, development, and integration experience around middleware applications and/or web services on a Java/J2EE platform.
• 4+ years of experience working on UI development. May include one or more of the following: AngularJS, JQuery, Dojo, JSP, JSF etc.
• 4+ years of experience applying design patterns
• 3+ years of experience using xml and web services using java based technologies
• Hands on experience with Spring, XML and Web Services development
• Experience with REST/JSON based services.
• Hands on experience with Tomcat application container.
• Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost effective opportunities for change.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 323246
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323246
Posted Date: 4/25/2018