Software Engineer - Sterling Heights, MI
Join a dynamic group of software engineers responsible for the development and support of embedded application software for a family of ground vehicles. The engineer will participate in activities covering the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements development to final testing and delivery of software products. Activities include
- Performing software requirements analysis.
- Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Developing code to implement software design, Code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Performing hardware/software integration and unit test.
- Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project SDP.
- Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Interfacing with other departments and business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Other technical degree will be considered with related experience.
- Experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 6 to 9 years of applicable experience. Fewer years will be required with an advanced degree.
- Strong Background in java or C/C++ desired.
- Linux, Unix & PC experience.
- Embedded systems experience desired
- GUI Development with Qt desired
- Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323259
Posted Date: 4/26/2018