Web Developer / BI Analytics Developer - Austin, TX
Title: Web Developer / 323323
Duration: 6+ months with extensions
Location: Austin, TX
- Built custom interfaces.Providing links or samples of finished products/UX will be helpful.
- Database background/experience is nice-to-have, same with the DL/AL database experience.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- 3+years experience developing across a full stack, including: database, web server, API, and client-side scripting
- Demonstrated ability creating rich web interfaces using a modern client side framework
BI Analytics Developer
- Client strategy and analytics team is developing a set of applications and business intelligence solutions to better track, manage and predict the performance of our business.
- We are seeking a talented developer to drive the development of this tool alongside the business analysis team.
- The BI Analytics Developer functions as Software Engineer, solutions architect, database developer, data scientist, and web developer. Y
- You embrace agile development and stakeholder alignment, and are excited by the challenges of delivering next-generation applications that produce transformative insights from extremely large and diverse data sets.
- Design and build analytics solutions that deliver transformative insights from extremely large data sets
- Design, develop, and implement web applications for self-service delivery of analytics
- Design and develop APIs, database objects, machine learning algorithms, and necessary server-side code to support applications
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to quickly integrate new components and features into current application ecosystem
- Continuously evaluate industry trends for opportunities to utilize new technologies and methodologies, and implement these into the solution stack as appropriate
- Good communication skills and ability to drive cross-functional project execution
- Working knowledge of statistics and machine learning concept D
- emonstrated ability to write, tune, and debug performant SQL
- Experience with related technologies such as html5, TeraData, Hadoop, Spark, and R
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals, and demonstrated ability in applying these effectively in the real-world
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer / BI Analytics Developer
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323323
Posted Date: 4/26/2018