Staffing Process Engineer - Wilmington, NC
We are looking for a Staffing Process Engineer for our direct client in Wilmington, NC.
Contract position with excellent pay rate offered.
Work location: Wilmington, NC.
- Encompasses the application of scientific and technological principles concerned with continuous and batch processes in Optical Fiber Manufacturing.
- This position focuses on delivering continuous process improvement and cost reduction solutions through equipment design, process development, and elimination of waste.
- Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for cutting, shaping, and otherwise preparing basic material, exercising judgment in compromising between conflicting requirements and multiple objectives, economic evaluation of methods, and operator effectiveness and safety.
- Utilizes rigorous engineering methodology (DMAIC, DESGN, MEE, Scientific Method, etc.) to conduct tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, specific gravity, pressure, and viscosity.
- Requires thorough understanding and application of standard engineering or scientific theories, concepts, principles, and techniques.
- Requires the ability to develop and resolve solutions for continuous improvement to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Works under general direction with defined objectives - self-directed to pursue opportunities, analyze benefits, and deliver project plans. Approach is consistent with established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy.
- Contacts are primarily internal and may be outside of the immediate work group, organization, or manufacturing facility.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering (specifically Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, or Electrical)
- Minimum 2-3 years of applicable manufacturing experience
- Solid fundamental understanding of engineering principles and methodologies
- Data mining and analysis expertise
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Some Overtime may be required (up to 15%)
- Some off hours work may be required for experimentation, data collection, etc.
- Functional leadership experience
- Project management experience
- Experience from multiple industries
- Expert in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Staffing Process Engineer
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323335
Posted Date: 4/26/2018