Procurement Analyst - Memphis, TN
Job Title: Procurement Analyst II
Location: Memphis, TN 38116
M-F, 8-5 pm
This role will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the Indirect Procurement services function.
Strong Excel skills, ability to multi-task and to work in a face paced environment is a MUST. Applicant should be able to clearly communicate via email as well as face to face.
Core Procurement Administration
• Serve as Analyst to support the Indirect Procurement Category Directors/Managers with responsibility for supplier management, data analysis, stakeholder support, market research and request for proposals.
• Interface with Category Managers to support their strategic objectives as well as to identify and prioritize cost-savings and efficiency opportunities.
• Assist with developing and maintaining reporting for Indirect Material purchases
PROCUREMENT IS Administration support
• Support and Navigation of Ariba and existing tools such as Curtis Fitch.
• Organize training/induction events, including Workshops and refresher workday events
Reporting and Data Analysis
• Provide spend analysis to assist with budgets and plan
• Research and maintain a core understanding of indirect \ direct commodity dynamics, market drivers and conditions including major cost drivers and early trends that may contribute to increased category costs
• Periodic reporting of key government indices and economic analysis
Please send your current RESUME for official consideration (Word or Text format preferred).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Location: Memphis, TN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323359
Posted Date: 4/27/2018