Event Coordinator - Mountain View, CA
Location: Mountain View,CA
Duration: 6 months+
* Supporting client’s highest profile grow with events in the US, including but not limited to press conferences, trainings, launch events, and experiential initiatives.
* Venue management, budget management, promotions and other event-related marketing responsibilities.
* Work with our travel agency to secure staff hotel blocks for each grow with client tour stop. This includes doing initial research, working with them on negotiations, finalizing details and getting contracts signed.
* Research & book team meals and activities for each tour stop (1-2 evening meals/activities per event). This includes doing initial research, contacting venues, finalizing details and getting contracts signed.
* Oversee Volunteer travel with our travel agency. This includes sending out email communications to confirmed staffers, ensuring all staff is booked by deadlines and tracking the hotel room block to ensure we hit our attrition cap.
* Handle onsite transportation management.
* Manage multiple simultaneous event surveys which helps measure the program for effectiveness. This includes conducting post-event reporting and analysis, and sharing learnings with the team.
* Coordinate print and promotional swag orders with print vendor for each tour stop.
* Create and management internal comms processes for each event.
* Manage external FAQs from our email help alias.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Event pre-production activities.
* Oversee onsite management of event.
* Follow up on post event reconciliation, including metrics tracking.
* BA/BS degree required (any Field with at least 3 years of experience in an event planning role.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-growth environment.
* Must be willing to travel and work long, flexible hours.
* The role requires traveling to 15-25 domestic events per year.
* Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal, written communications and strong interpersonal skills.
Nice to Haves:
* Budget management, negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills a plus.
* Prior experience specifically in Corporate event planning would be a plus.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Event Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323496
Posted Date: 4/27/2018