Bilingual Japanese Staffing Account Executive - Schaumburg, IL
Bilingual (Japanese/English) Staffing Account Executive / Subsidiary of Recruit HD
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
Advantage Resourcing, a global leader in staffing and professional services, is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve. We are currently seeking a motivated self-starter, Bilingual Account Executive to join our team. Advantage Resourcing has more than 120 offices in the U.S. and you will be responsible for new business development through our wide and established network throughout in the U.S.
About the Opportunity:
Advantage Resourcing has an excellent opportunity for a seasoned sales professional with responsibility for business development with Japanese companies operating in the United States. The Account Executive identifies and captures new business opportunities for the temporary staffing services, placement services and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services Advantage resourcing provides in the United States. The Account Executive oversees a defined territory of large metropolitan areas in the United States where there is a high concentration of Japanese facilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop new business with prospective and current clients through telephone and direct sales to increase gross margin profitably.
· Keep abreast of new businesses within the territory and make timely initial contact including following up on business leads from sources within the company.
· Research, develop and present customized business proposals and manage business deals in assigned territory to meet company business goals.
· Regularly visit existing clients to maintain and build strategic relationships by providing support, information, and guidance; recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
· Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
· Forecast sales activity accurately and achieve weekly and monthly sales goals by developing and maintaining a schedule of calls and utilizing prescribed sales tools.
· Build and maintain partnerships with recruiters providing them with relevant information and guidance to ensure competitive candidates are submitted for open requisitions.
· Identify service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase market share.
· At least 3 years of Sales or Business Development Management experience in a business to business environment or Recruiting related experience.
· A track record of successful sales experience demonstrated by specific achievements
· Excellent presentation skills with all levels of management, including executive leadership
· Must be able to establish a business network in the metropolitan areas and ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese is required to communicate with prospects and clients appropriately
· Bachelor's degree in a related field
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
Competitive base salary based on experience and commission structure
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bilingual Japanese Staffing Account Executive
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 323658
Posted Date: 7/7/2018