Business Systems Consultant - San Francisco, CA
Business Systems Consultant
Advantage is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in San Francisco - Excellent opportunity to bring and expand proven Business Analysis/Business Systems experience in a large enterprise server and application technology environment.
- Advanced use Excel / Pivot Tables and Formula fluency
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Rudimentary Python (or working knowledge of other scripting language).
- Familiarity with SDLC, Version Control, & Change Management processes.
- Intermediate to Advanced Python
- Familiarity with common enterprise server applications and programs like Java, C++, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat Windows OS, RHEL Qualys Vulnerability Management
- 5+ years in large scale, fortune 500 enterprise technology organization.
Successful candidate will develop operational processes for onboarding & managing recurring data feeds into custom developed web application. Perform data analysis, rationalization & prototype new data feeds. Identify & document business requirements for application enhancements necessary to support new feeds. Act as a lead within team. Required strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Systems Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323744
Posted Date: 4/30/2018