Account Coordinator - New York, NY
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator for a 5-month contractual opportunity with our client in New York, NY. The qualified candidate will partner with client’s Billing and Collections team to drive increased customer service across agency.
- Remove obstacles and ensure on-time payment of monthly invoices.
- Resolve invoices with missing or incomplete data, Locating / identifying missing invoices.
- Train OpCos on Document Center and driving to 100% awareness and adoption.
- Partner with Agency Leads to ensure proper communication to respective stakeholders around deadlines, payment requirements and payment priorities.
- Ensure monthly collections calls with A/P teams and Collectors are scheduled and also support our collectors and next steps on these calls
- Aggregate additional account intelligence from Agency Leads to inform/escalate to Collections leadership
- Ensure external contacts are accurate (up-to-date) in each months master contact spreadsheet.
- Review external suspension communications prior to release ensuring they are clear, concise, and actionable.
- Develop and lead all internal sales communication (agency and sales team) to ensure proactive and consistent updates on overdue accounts.
- Review targeted suspension communications to Sales Teams prior to release ensuring they are clear, concise, and actionable.
- BA/BS Degree Required (in any field)
- Minimum of two years' of experience in the account coordination in bill collection industry or in similar field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using Google spreadsheets/ Excel.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience in advertising sales, media operations or finance preferred
- Proven excellence in customer service
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323900
Posted Date: 5/1/2018