Web Developer - Menomonee Falls, WI
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Web Developer to work onsite in Menomonee Falls, WI. This is initially a 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Solid communication skills; ability to convey goals, progress, and issues to management, peers, and project stakeholders in an effective and timely manner.
• Strong problem solving
• Good eye for design
• Great passion for the web; keeping up to date with the latest web technologies and digital trends
• Experience in a large enterprise environment (preferably in the asset management or financial industry)
The candidate should also have experience in the following:
• Content strategy:
- Content modeling- Should know how to structure and represent content in a way that meets business goals, stakeholder needs, and functional requirements.
- Personalization- Experience with building and serving content that is unique to a user based on their captured preference, browsing habits, geographic location, etc.
• Content management systems:
- Templates engines, experience with Razor, Mustache, Handlebars, etc.
Technical skills include:
- Charts: Experience with Highcharts.js and/or D3.js.
- Frameworks: Experience with React, Angular, etc.
- HTML, HTML5, Semantic elements, Audio and video elements
- CSS, CSS3, Flexbox, Animations and transitions, Preprocessors (e.g. SASS), Frameworks, experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, Material.
- Responsive web design / mobile-first
- Search engine optimization (aka SEO)
- Cross-platform and -browser testing and debugging
- Online accessibility
- Security, Same-origin policy, Protecting against XSS and data-injection attacks
- Building and automation tools, comfortable with the command line interface.
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 323989
Menomonee Falls, WI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323989
Posted Date: 5/17/2018