Maintenance Technician - Columbus, IN
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - Columbus, IN
2nd Shift 3pm--11pm
• Maintenance Technician providing safe and timely mechanical and basic electrical support for Columbus, IN corrugated container plant
• Responsible for working with maintenance and production teams by providing maintenance support for equipment installation and preventative maintenance.
• Provide service, troubleshooting and resolution for repair for multiple converting machines within a corrugated manufacturing environment.
What you need to succeed:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
• Able to read blueprints and schematics
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Must be proficient at welding
• Knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations
• Must provide own tools and toolbox
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
• Prior corrugator / converting equipment experience a plus
How you will impact our customer:
• Approach all aspect of work with safety as the highest priority
• Minimize downtime and maximize productivity by overseeing troubleshooting and machine repair.
• Maintaining equipment by following a regular preventative maintenance schedule.
• Providing input on maintenance related opportunities by suggestions for improving machine performance.
What our customer offers:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Columbus, IN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324047
Posted Date: 5/4/2018