Technical Project Manager - Print Enviroment - Charlotte, NC
Technical Project Manager - Print Environment (2 positions available)
This is a W2 position listed by Advantage Resourcing - Resumes WILL NOT be accepted from Recruiters or Agencies.
Location: Remote but Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN preferred.
Length of Contract: 6 - 24 months
Hourly rate: $45/hr.
Job ID's: # 324174 and #324172
Experience in print environments will be extremely beneficial. Strong attention to detail, highly organize and self motivated
- Directs and monitors all activities for medium to large, medium to high risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects typically cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines. Works with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Plans and directs program schedules and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management, and communication with business lines and technology management levels.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
- Typically reports to a Technology Manager.:
- 5+ years of technology project management experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Project Manager - Print Enviroment
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324174
Posted Date: 5/3/2018