TECH PROJECT COORDINATOR - West Des Moines, IA
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services Company, our client has an opening for Technical Project Coordinator to work in several location options see below. While this is a 10 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Seeking Project Coordinator who can support new site roll outs. Must be able to work on Advantage W2.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows.
Uses technical experience such as Desktop, Networking and other technical applications and knowledge of technical project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques to ensure all projects adhere to high quality standards, meet customer expectations, are delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- tracks and reports project and budget status;
- ensures completion of assigned actions;
- identifies project/production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays;
- compiles and maintains project documentation and issues log;
- coordinates implementation activities within or across department(s);
- works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or delivers training;
- works with project teams to document processes and procedures;
- monitors and/or enhances websites to host project documents, reports, and related information;
- serves as primary point of contact for project information and updates.
2+ years of experience in technology-related project support.
West Des Moines, IA
Possible remote location
West Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: TECH PROJECT COORDINATOR
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324191
Posted Date: 5/3/2018