Restaurant Manager of Fast Casual Noodle - Irvine, CA
MANAGER OF FAST CASUAL NOODLE RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
Work Location: Downtown LA, CA
General Summary of Duties:
The Manager is responsible for meeting restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. To ensure efficient restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Oversee and manage all areas of the fast casual restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service and operational success with store management team.
· Coordinate the entire restaurant operation
· Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
· Respond efficiently to customer complaints
· Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
· Delivering the up-most food quality to the company standard
· Organize and supervise shifts
· Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
· Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
· Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
· Control costs and minimize waste
· Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
· Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel / payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Successfully promote and publicize the brand
· Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
· Monitor operations and initiate corrective action
· Manage recruitment, including hiring and terminating of hourly and exempt personnel
· Cultivate and train next supervisors and manager candidates internally
· Keeps General Manager and Director of Operations promptly and fully informed of all issues (ie. Problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary of suggests alternative courses of action.
· Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Maintain favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conductive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency / effectiveness.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities are required or requested.
Work Scope and Hours
Sschedule may vary depending on the needs of the company, and the need for you to fulfill the duties of this position. Often exceed a forty-hour week. However, this position is an exempt position and as such, s/he is not entitled to overtime pay.
Base salary is TBD (Pre-tax earnings) which will be paid to you on a semi monthly basis during first 90 days of training period (Manager-in-Training). Performance and knowledge evaluation at the end of 90 days probationary period will determine new salary compensation. Position is an Exempt position and is not entitled to overtime pay after your completion of 40 hours of work.
Please note that first 3 months after date of employment will be probation period.
v Company participating Medical / dental / vision insurance to be offered after 60 days of employment.
v Vacation pays (10 days, available at your first anniversary date of employment)
v Commuter Mileage reimbursements (calculated based on your mileage distance from the home address on your I-9/W-4 Form to your primary restaurant at @$0.25 per Mileage, times 5 days in a week.
v $40 per month cellular phone support or company cell phone for business use is provided.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Restaurant Manager of Fast Casual Noodle
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 324235
Posted Date: 5/4/2018