Japanese Bilingual Reservation Agent - Torrance, CA
Japanese Bilingual Reservation Agent (Training will be provided)
Our client—boutique hotel in Torrance is looking for the talents for their Front Desk Agent positions.
The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service.
Ideally having customer service (retail) experiences, you make the first impression upon their guest by extending a warm welcome and provide ant information they would want or need.
Since they run a boutique style operation, they’re uniquely positioned to give their guests exceptional attention with high organizational and time management skills.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
· Maintains high quality of customer service by phone and/or e-mail to guests by accommodating guest requests and concerns as they arise. Answer phones, e-mail and input all incoming reservations into the PMS system and assist the Front Office department pertaining to the room reservations. Has a strong selling technique.
· Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
· Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
· Identify new contacts, develop sales leads,! and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
· Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
· Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
· Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
· Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
Shift Schedule of 40 hours a week including Holidays, Weekends, and Overnights
Needs to be able to work any shift between 7am and 11pm
Health Insurance (100% covered by the company) and 401K
High school diploma/GED required
2+ years’ front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred but not mandatory
1+ years’ customer service experience strongly preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
Ability to work well in a team environment
Able to stand for extended periods of time (8 hours a day)
Able to work a flexible schedule, including nighttime, weekends and holidays
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Japanese Bilingual Reservation Agent
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 324236
Posted Date: 5/3/2018