Events Coordinator / Management - ,
Title: Events Coordinator / Management
Duration: 6 months
Location: Round Rock, TX
Please emphasize candidates with a strong event management background or coordinator experience.
Will need to be knowledgeable with MS Office and have strong communication skills.
Diversity & Inclusion Events Planning & Logistics Role:
Collaborates appropriately to envision and convey a compelling and relevant Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) future state, providing guidance to and sharing of best practices to the organization. Partners with the Global Diversity Relationship Manager to support consistency of strategy and defining communications, tools, programs and policies to drive D&I into all business processes. Consults with internal stakeholders to plan and execute for external event engagements. Manages all aspects of the planning, execution and closure of these events as it pertains to the event logistics. Manages multiple events concurrently. Responsible for and manages an event budget. Ensures consistently superior customer experience across multiple events creating one face of the client.
- Partners with the Relationship Manager who is the lead for the event.
- Serves as a diversity resource and expert.
- Analyzes statistics necessary to monitor the effectiveness of diversity initiatives and programs as it pertains to event logistics.
- Works closely with the Corporate Events team to align with corporate guidelines, ensure consistency and cost efficiency.
- Tracks projects, manages vendor activities, conducts trade show and vendor research, develops new vendor relationships, coordinates and supervises trade show activities and communicates programs and events.
- Develops a project plan for execution based upon the final negotiated contract with an external partner. This plan includes: event budget, timelines, branding components, event engagements and event attendees.
- Working knowledge of portfolio of event products, services and solutions to best position the engagement for success.
- Manages logistics via automation and vendor relationships (including facility, exhibit set-up, and equipment and catering requirements).
- Investigates, selects, negotiates and manages services with vendors including exhibit hall booth construction, set up, tear down, catering and other event support.
- Negotiates with external vendors on optimal pricing for products & services to support our event needs.
- Arranges space, brochures, hotels, equipment rental, and delivery, set up and dismantling of the exhibit.
- Proposes budgets and forecasts, and compiles summaries of post event costs.
- Compiles a post event summary including post event profiles on audience demographics, # of attendees, attendee names & feedback, final costs incurred, branding reach, and engagement (speakers, other).
- Processes payments for all aspects of event through the various payment systems such as: Ariba, check requests, Concur, Pcard and the Giving systems.
- Supports Diversity & Inclusion by consulting on and developing customized briefing kits (event agenda, engagement points, comm’s talking points, attendee expectations) for Executives & Leaders for all external diversity events & engagements.
- Comfortable working with senior leaders in the Diversity function, Client Brand & Communications and Talent Acquisition functions to ensure alignment with the broader policies.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Events Coordinator / Management
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324288
Posted Date: 5/4/2018