IT Service Delivery Data Analyst - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for an IT Service Delivery Data Analyst to work onsite in Painted Post, NY. While this is a 1 year contract position it has the potential to extend. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am-5 pm
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Provides support to users including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps.
• Is able to resolve some problems immediately, while more complex problems are assigned to second level support.
• Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
• Has detailed knowledge of one skill area or basic knowledge of several skills.
• Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, and concepts and techniques.• Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures.
• Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy.
• May take on moderate size projects or several components of a large project
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
• Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
• Primarily internal company contacts.
• Infrequently inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters.
PowerPoint and Excel experience focusing on the data analysis.
At least 5 years of IT experience
4 year degree or higher required.
Additional Preferred Skills:
Service now experience is a plus
ITIL foundation is a plus
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Data Analyst
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324352
Posted Date: 5/4/2018