Visual Designer - Redmond, WA
Position : Visual Designer
Location : Redmond WA
Visual Designer with a strong portfolio to work with our User Experience team serving customers and internal groups across the globe.
As part of the team you be expected to collaborate with other lead designers, product management, and engineering to provide high quality interface designs for our software and web applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Work with our product and development teams to deliver high quality design solutions on-time with various delivery timelines.
Create wireframes and high fidelity visual mockups for the Engineering, QA and Documentation teams.
Delivery of optimized assets with clear organization and quality.
Participate in conceptual design of next-generation versions of the products
Graduate from a program that focuses on user-centered design - either completing a bachelors or working on a master’s degree in a design or design-related field.
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools, HTML, CSS and/or other prototyping tools.
1. Bachelor Degree in Design
2. 1-3 years relevant work experience
3. Basic understanding of interaction design or user centered design
4. Online portfolio of previous work that illustrates the knowledge of a well-documented design process is required.
Nice to have
- Experience writing specifications for development use.
- Conducts functional design reviews.
- Drives usability testing cycles
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Visual Designer
Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324511
Posted Date: 5/8/2018