Assembly Operator - Glendale, AZ
Assembly Operator - 1st Shift
Pay Rate - $11.50/hour
Experience in Assembly is preferred. If candidates do not have experience in Assembly they can be considered, but please indicate their level of experience when submitting.
Shifts are 8 hours working 6AM till 2:30AM Mon thru Fri. with the potential of Saturday OT.
Nice to have knowledge of, or experience in operation of microscopes.
Nice to have knowledge/experience in using measurement equipment, i.e. Comparator, calipers, micrometers, and other gages. (Not Required)
Scope of position:
Operate, under a microscope, assembly of small communication parts, also hand deburr (removal of excess material) in accordance with written procedures and visual guides.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Read and interpret prints, routings, layouts, and related documents to produce component parts that meet design specifications in order to satisfy company quality standards.
• Inspect component parts to print.
• Complete necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance on assigned equipment/work station on a daily basis.
• Maintain safety and quality standards using acceptable housekeeping practices on equipment and work area.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
High School/General Education Diploma or equivalent work experience
Basic math skills
Results oriented; Active problem solver
Self-starter; works with minimal supervision
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Assembly Operator
Location: Glendale, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324577
Posted Date: 5/9/2018