Business Consultant / Advanced Excel / Audit / Remediate - Charlotte, NC
We have a need for an exceptional Business Consultant / Advanced Excel / Audit / Remediate. Responsibilities will be focused on assisting the organization in tracking and reporting remediation efforts resulting from activities and assisting in identifying compliance anomalies.
Must have advanced Excel Skills!
Title: Business Consultant / Advanced Excel / Audit / Remediate
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 to 24 months based upon funding
Locations: Charlotte NC
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Data analysis, vlookup, pivot tables, metrics, dashboards, multiple charts (trend, bar, column etc.)
- Coordination of application and support teams to schedule and execute patches, vulnerability remediation or other policy requirements.
- Deal with complex technical configurations and may require negotiating timelines and implementation across our Enterprise and in some cases, vendor environments.
Other duties and project related responsibilities as assigned.
- Activities include reconciling baseline reporting and working with application development and support teams to remediate any anomalies.
- Experience in project office processes is a must, as responsibilities will be focused on assisting the organization in tracking and reporting remediation efforts resulting from activities and assisting in identifying compliance anomalies.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed Business Systems Consultant to support and coordinate targeted activities within our Audit Remediation and Configuration program.
- Candidate will also be responsible for assisting manager and staff in gathering and organizing data.
- The candidate for this position must have the capability to interact with various levels of management and team members across Digital Technology and partner groups and have a proven ability to create and distribute regular updates via reporting, presentations or verbally.
- Candidate for this position must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Due to a hectic and fast paced environment, candidate should also have a proven ability to balance requirements/install negotiations, work on concurrent initiatives with specific deadlines, be a self- starter and an ability to work independently.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Consultant / Advanced Excel / Audit / Remediate
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324593
Posted Date: 5/8/2018