Manufacturing Technician - Longmont, CO
Immediate need for a Manufacturing Technician for our direct client in Longmont, CO
Contract duration: 9 months (possible extension after)
Work location: Longmont, CO
- knowledge or experience reading and using electrical and blueprint drawings. However, candidates with good aptitude & work ethics, a can-do personality, willingness to learn, and the drive to do their best at work would also be considered for this job.
- Should at least have some level of production experience.
- Having some knowledge and experience reading and using electrical and blueprint drawings, have the ability to visualize from the drawing for building.
You will be working with the Supply Chain manufacturing assembly team mounting components, pulling the wires and connecting the wire to the components installed in these cabinets. You will be working with multiple wire gauges sizes from 20 to 10 gauge, along with multiple connector cables, cables, cat 5 cables, power supplies, circuit boards, terminal blocks, etc. the product cabinets vary in size from a wall mounted 1ft x 1ft box to a 4ft x 6ft cabinet connected together with 2 or 3 more cabinets.
An example day on the job:
- Arrive as scheduled on time and make sure you have your proper personnel safety equipment on before entering the production floor.
- You will be working on a variety of tasks that include some of the follows:
- Assembly operations: installation of components like power supplies, filters, terminal blocks, circuit breakers and switches.
- Wire Prep operations: Crimping, Wire stripping, cutting, pulling, bundling marking with wire labels the wires and cables.
- Wire termination: Connecting the wire to the components, routing the wire and cables in nice looking orderly fashion, checking tightness, wire and wire label accuracy, quality workmanship.
- Rework: during the testing process changes come up and you will have to remove, add and or replace wires and components.
- You will be standing on your feet for 8 to 10 hours a day some sitting, frequent stooping, bending, reaching and climbing step stools or ladders while working in the cabinet. You need to be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Longmont, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324612
Posted Date: 5/8/2018