Application Design/Development Systems Consultant - Charlotte, NC
Application Design/Development Systems Consultant
This is a W2 position listed by Advantage Resourcing. Resumes WILL NOT be accepted from Recruiters or Agencies
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Length of Contract: 12-24 months
Hourly rate: $36/hr.
Job ID: #324641
A successful team member in this role will reside within Wholesale Technology. This business effort is aimed at establishing a strong foundation for gathering, prioritizing, sizing, funding, and scheduling work efforts across Commercial Banking & International Services Technology's applications of products and services. The Application Demand Intake process and systems will enable a consistent application development/engagement experience for all teams impacted by potential changes for an application.
This is a program role that tracks and oversees the various requested application changes from multiple business requestors, with the goal of facilitating prioritization, sizing, funding, and commitment. Candidates with release management and/or pipeline intake experience as well as Design/Systems analysts are requested.
• 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and corresponding processes
• Previous experience supporting several, complex Technical projects
• Excellent understanding of change management
• Significant experience using MS SharePoint to support projects (lists, libraries, pages, webparts, workflows)
• Excellent understanding of data analysis using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Visio)
• Ability to effectively work and communicate across large cross-functional teams including Technology, Business, Product, Development, Operations and Testing teams
• Ability to collaborate and work with geographically distributed team members
• Proven track record with remote assignments Preferred Skills
• Experience in Financial Services or Banking Industry,
• Experience with Wholesale Technology, Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) project methodology
• Experience with Atlassians Jira
• Experience with Application Lifecycle Management/Mercury Quality Center (ALM-QC)
• Experience with Project Management Universal Workstation (PMUWS)
• Experience with CA Clarity Project and Portfolio Manager (PPM)
• Experience with SAP Business Objects Web IntelligenceAs a member of the Commercial Banking & International Services Technology group, this role will assist in defining and building repeatable processes to support onboarding of applications, analyzing current software development tracking tools (Jira, Version One, etc.), writing technical requirements, supporting technical roll-outs, and supporting of the Application Demand Intake process and systems. This includes but is not limited to release management, data analysis, process analysis, change management, document management, and metric reporting.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Application Design/Development Systems Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324641
Posted Date: 5/8/2018