Business Analyst/Database - , AZ
Technical Business Analyst
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has opening for Technical Business Analyst. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
This position will function as a Technical Business Analyst supporting a major initiative involving database related projects. You must work onsite in Charlotte, NC or Chandler, AZ and be able to work on Advantage W2.
This position functions as a mid-level resource relative to database administration for the company. High visibility position within large enterprise environment.
The person filling this position must be able to:
• Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
• Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
• Prepare specifications for system changes.
• Develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
• May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
• 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
• Seeking a candidate who is articulate, with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid BA experience, a working knowledge of database terminology and concepts (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Informix, DB2, etc.),
• Audit/compliance/risk experience preferred along with leadership skills (- Leading meetings, driving decisions, expediting projects, making adjustments, etc.).
• Strong reporting and data analytics skills (reporting, tracking). Documentation experience partnering to complete Project management methodology documentation (BRD generation, requirements gathering, PDD, planning input, etc.).
• Working knowledge of technology tools for change management.
• Scheduling, coordinating and assisting with change implementation.
• Experience with complex technology projects such as tech refresh, patching or operational experience, testing experience, monitoring experience.
• Troubleshooting and escalation experience and experience with database/security/access/SEIM tools: Tripwire, Guardium, CyberArk, splunk, ArcSight.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst/Database
Location: , AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 324800
Posted Date: 5/9/2018