Japanese Bilingual Reservation Agent (Hotel) - Torrance, CA
Japanese Bilingual Reservation Agent (Hotel)
Our client—boutique hotel in Torrance is looking for the talents for their Hotel Reservation Agent positions.
The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service.
Ideally having customer service (retail) experiences, you make the first impression upon their guest by extending a warm welcome and provide ant information they would want or need.
Since they run a boutique style operation, they’re uniquely positioned to give their guests exceptional attention with high organizational and time management skills.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
· Maintains high quality of customer service by phone and/or e-mail to guests by accommodating guest requests and concerns as they arise. Answer phones, e-mail and input all incoming reservations into the PMS system and assist the Front Office department pertaining to the room reservations. Has a strong selling technique.
· Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
· Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
· Identify new contacts, develop sales leads,! and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
· Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
· Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
· Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
· Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
Shift Schedule of 40 hours a week including Holidays, Weekends, and Overnights
Needs to be able to work any shift between 7am and 11pm
Health Insurance (100% covered by the company) and 401K
High school diploma/GED required
2+ years’ front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred but not mandatory
1+ years’ customer service experience strongly preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
Ability to work well in a team environment
Able to stand for extended periods of time (8 hours a day)
Able to work a flexible schedule, including nighttime, weekends and holidays
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Japanese Bilingual Reservation Agent (Hotel)
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 324963
Posted Date: 7/7/2018