Mail and Print Services - Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Field Support Rep - Mail and Print Services
Location: Bellevue, WA 98004
Rate: $15.00/hr - $16.50/hr
Contract: 12 months
Hours: M-F, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
We offer multiple of print and mail services and the position is for a Field Support Rep who can learn each service and fill in where needed. Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions, include Printing, mail services, print finishing, and equipment support. Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates. Manager is looking for a self-motivated, customer focused individual.
- Ability to use and troubleshoot mailroom equipment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communications and customer service skills.
- Supports the daily operations of one or more locations including any or all of the following: copy production and finish work, operation of a mail center, maintaining billing logs and reports.
- Supports the region’s logs and reports, the services during implementation and fills in for absences and vacations throughout the Ricoh locations, as well as assists during start-up of new accounts.
- Responsible for supporting operational objective at all existing customer sites within a geographic territory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists new site implementation.
- Assists Site Manager or Supervisor in offering suggestions for improvement.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Site Manager or Site Supervisor.
- Orders paper, toner and other supplies as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
In the absence of onsite personnel, may perform any of, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs other mailroom functions, such as mail fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging, and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations.
- Shipping and Receiving, including the movement of boxes and or equipment.
- Assists in the Copy Center and performs all functions required for the delivery and completion of all copy requests. May include the usage of binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the Center.
- Assists in the coordinating of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of the Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist duties
- Performs other duties as required
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mail and Print Services
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325059
Posted Date: 5/11/2018