Supply Chain solutions analyst - Houston, TX
Responsible for supporting the use, configuration, and day to day operation of Supply Chain solutions across all business units. They will work closely with IT management and senior management to identify, develop, and deploy solutions that leverage best practices and streamline and/or improve the efficiency of the Supply Chain operations. They will also mentor, guide, and train other support personnel specific to the best use and support of the Supply Chain Management functionality.
· Proactively engage the Supply Chain business units to learn what they do; what is important to them; the challenges that confront them. Understand existing technical capabilities both internal and externally available and adapt to OII applicability.
· Provide global functional support to end users. Interface with the Business to resolve Supply Chain application related issues including data quality and system performance.
· Proactively propose “best practices” and standards to correct and improve business processes as related to responsible modules.
· Create and suggest workarounds for issues while waiting for fixes.
· Design, configure, test, document, and deploy solutions to meet business requirements (including creating functional specifications).
· Provide guidance and mentoring to junior analysts.
· Provide advice and direction to junior analysts.
· Participate in functional group and project meetings.
· Interact and work with other team members cross-departmentally.
· Exhibit strong business and systems analysis knowledge.
· Work with other analysts to coordinate the production support, configuration, setup, maintenance, customizations and enhancements of Supply Chain applications to specifications.
§ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
§ 6 - 8 years of related experience working with Supply Chain systems and using PeopleSoft or other large enterprise systems.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supply Chain solutions analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325060
Posted Date: 5/14/2018