.NET Developer - Centennial, CO
Currently seeking an experienced .NET Developer (Remote is a possible option if residence is in Colorado; onsite is preferred). Primary duties include analyzing system applications & effect applicable solutions. Performing maintenance on existing applications, developing new applications, following company adopted development standards & addressing technical & business issues associated with the system solutions. Verify application logic by preparing test data for trial runs, testing & debugging system applications, verifying test results & preparing documentation in accordance with accepted company standards.
What you’ll need to have:
- We are looking for a senior developer with full life cycle experience in .Net, preferably with experience writing web services. However, we are willing to review any candidate whose experience demonstrates a solid and deep understanding of programming (any of the Microsoft languages – C-sharp or C++ or VB).
- Knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server or Oracle) is highly desirable.
- We currently use VB6 (although these apps are being updated to .Net as time allows), Gupta Team Developer 6.1 (we will provide training for this language as it is not widely used in the US), and VB.Net.
- We do NOT use C-sharp or C++. Developers who have used C++ and\or C-sharp can make the change to VB.net if they are happy to do it, so we will review a candidate with any of these skill sets.
- Looking for a candidate who is seeking a long-term, career position; not a switch-jobs-every-few-years person.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in IT or Associate’s Degree with relevant experience
What you’ll need to possess:
- Effective communication skills with challenge resolution expertise
- Orientation toward excellent customer service
- Flexibility to juggle priorities, projects, deadlines
- Mindset of a Mentor, Teammate, Star
What about perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, AD&D, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, 401(k) with Company match
- Paid holidays and time off
- RTD Eco Pass to all Metro employees
- Company paid Insurance Industry Education (CPCU, INS, AIC designations)
- Real opportunity for personal and professional growth
Adv Ref #: 325139
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Centennial, CO
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 325139
Posted Date: 7/10/2018