Field Support Rep - Seattle, WA
Global Corporation in Seattle, WA has new opening for a Field Support Rep!
Job Title: Field Support Rep (Print and Mail Services)
Location: Seattle, WA 98115
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
We offer multiple services and the position is for a Field Support Rep who can learn each service and fill in where needed. Manager is looking for a candidate with copy center and mailroom experience, as well as strong communication and computer skills.
This position is to cover where you are needed around the Seattle area, using your own vehicle. Driving between sites is required. Mileage Reimbursement.
- Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions, include Printing, mail services, print finishing, and equipment support.
- Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates
- Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators
- Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
- Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
- Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
- Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required
- Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting
- Coordinates and fair shares overtime requirements
- Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing
- 2+ years of relevant experience delivering services in a client environment
- High Volume Print Production
- Printer maintenance and trouble shooting
- Standing/ walking for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent GED
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Field Support Rep
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325284
Posted Date: 5/15/2018