IT Project Escalation Manager - Dublin, OH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an IT Project Manager for Dublin, OH. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done. Positions could be extended for one year but positions will maintain contractor status.
Sr. Project Manager (Project Escalation Manager) provides technical direction to engineering projects and services while reporting to multiple stakeholders both internal and external. Ensures that the project is on schedule, is high quality, is within determined budget, and meets the measures of success (MOS) and the high-level achievements (HLA). The position requires in depth knowledge of all aspects of ordering, provisioning and implementation processes. Manager must be able to seamlessly commandeer in flight installation projects at any phase. Partner in a team environment or be able to independently manage and document all aspects of one or more technical project(s) that are tactical or strategic in nature and involve one functional area. More often than not, this is a sub-part of a larger technical implementation with responsibility for one set or subset of the larger project.
• Provides input into scope packages; identifies roles and responsibilities, and deliverables for day to day projects or smaller projects.
• Develops the project delivery schedule for a subset of work, which includes identification and logical sequencing of activities needed to complete deliverables and to identify critical path. Relies on technical understanding and cross functional communication.
• Provides input to and communication of project plans, project status and issues to all stakeholders (including executive management, provisioning, customer care, and customer and project teams).
• Performs Monitoring and Controlling Functions - monitors and acts upon project metrics, develops and manages the project escalation plan, business case, test plan and metrics, build an environment schedule, and project budget, oversees inter-team coordination, vendor management, project/app communications/reporting.
• 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience or 2-3 years with a Master's Degree
• Experience in several of the following: customer care process, provisioning/network process, NNS Escalation process, direct customer interaction, crisis management, production deployment, technical architecture development, and requirements management
• Must have strong analytical, organizational, communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation, process/project management and team work skills
• Flexibility to work on diverse list of projects across multiple technologies
• Strong computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Project Escalation Manager
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325360
Posted Date: 5/15/2018