Electrical Cost Engineer - Dearborn, MI
Total Value Management (TVM)/Cost Engineer
- TVM/Cost Engineer for Electrical & Electronics Systems. TVM/Cost Engineer Position Duties:
- Partner with Product Development Engineers / Supervisors and Purchasing teams to ensure TVM ideas progress in a timely manner and project target dates are achieved.
- Interface with Core Product Engineers and suppliers to generate new TVM opportunities for Underbody EESE in design gap analysis exercises and Line Walks.
- Review product release and production material databases on a daily cadence to ensure TVM ideas timing tracked in the Cost Reduction Idea Database (CRID) are accurate.
- Utilize the Fleet Management System and vehicle coordinators to arrange for test vehicles to support testing associated with TVM actions.
- Identify roadblocks preventing implementation of TVM ideas and escalate to management as required.
Strong Communication and Leadership Skills for cross-functional cooperation and issue resolution.
Functional knowledge using Excel and PowerPoint
Experience managing a project requiring cross-functional input for successful completion.
Experience working in TVM or Product Development. Experience using Ford WERS, CRID, CMMS databases.
B.S. Science/Math/Finance. Other disciplines may be considered if the candidate has comparable job experience.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Cost Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325382
Posted Date: 8/16/2018