Hospitality Coordinator - Seattle, WA
We are currently seeking a Hospitality Coordinator for a 2-month contractual opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA. The qualified candidate will coordinate critical operations required to maintain a functional, efficient office facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in all aspects of customer service while presenting a professional and positive impression of the firm.
- Support various hospitality & workplace functions at company sites making certain that consistent, quality, and cost effective services are provided.
- Arrange and coordinate facilities and hospitality services for hoteling staff.
- Has direct responsibility for day to day related office, hospitality, meeting or hoteling services and programs.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of workplace, hospitality, meeting and hoteling services staff.
- Help identify opportunities for staff development and cross training.
- Responsible for maintaining company standards in hospitality and workplace functions.
- Make process improvement and expense management recommendations.
- Responsible for compliance with procurement policies as it relates to hospitality and workplace functions.
- Receive, log, and confirm hoteling and meeting reservations. Receive conference room requests (food, A/V, special requests, etc.), confirms reservations and set-up. May coordinate meals for meetings.
- Responsible for appropriate hoteling locker/file drawer management.
- Coordinate with vendors including caterers, furniture rental, audio & visual (A/V) equipment rental and repair, etc. to satisfy hoteling and conference room needs.
- Review and prepare invoices for approval and payment processing. Produce various utilization reports for management review.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Hospitality Coordinator
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325481
Posted Date: 5/16/2018