Finance Specialist - Dublin, OH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Finance Specialist in Dublin, OH. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done. Positions could be extended for one year but positions will maintain contractor status.
Position Description: Responsible for auditing Vendor invoices of Carrier owned Special Access facilities on the National Network.
• Audits International and Domestic Vendor invoices by matching vendor circuit ids with inventory databases.
• Understands the International/National Network to determine validity of the Network end-user customers.
• Performs in-depth analysis of circuit inventories.
• Researches Circuit Inventory and Unmatched Circuit Audit exceptions in Bill TrakPro.
• Identifies circuits which should have been disconnected and circuits which should not be invoiced.
• Creates billing disputes with the Vendor (Carrier) or issues internal disconnect orders to process improper disconnect with the Vendor (Carrier).
• Pursues outstanding dispute resolution with auditors.
• Develops relationships with members of various other departments (Network, Access Planning, etc.)
• This person will work with their direct manager to improve processes which will ensure control of network costs.
• Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated commitment to work with others to resolve issues and identify opportunities
• Requires high comfort level and experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Positive attitude and self-starter with an interest in finding new ways to improve processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience required.
• This position requires 3 to 5 years of experience in auditing and accounting with a strong
background in cost analysis.
• Experience working in telecommunications or a technology-based industry
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Finance Specialist
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325510
Posted Date: 5/16/2018