Print and Mail Services Associate - Santa Rosa , CA
If you are interested in the job opening, please email an updated resume including contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Print and Mail Associate
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contract: 6 months
Hours: M-F, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Print Production Duties:
- Track and print digital customer jobs, as required for printing
- Operation of production print device, using print portal to organize workflow of printing projects.
- Install, maintain and delete print queues
- Validate or adjust the manufacturing layout & imposition of files.
- Maintain color matching to account standards/ requirements
- Perform color calibration using densitometers and perform CMYK color adjustments.
- Perform finishing work on print jobs such as punching, coil insertion, tab insertion, etc.
- Basic knowledge of mail handling and sorting
- Able to demonstrate PC / Internet Skills Intermediate
- Ability to demonstrate use of mail equipment per training • Able to demonstrate:
- 1-2 years knowledge and experience with digital print equipment and mail procedures and operating handheld scanner/mail device
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Recognize and resolve printer quality problems using equipment operator documentation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Customer Communication Skills
- PC/Internet Skills – Level 1
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Required to have a valid driver’s license in order to drive company vehicle to deliver mail/packages.
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalency
Santa Rosa , CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Print and Mail Services Associate
Location: Santa Rosa , CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325569
Posted Date: 5/17/2018