Systems and Applications Support - Poway, CA
In this role you will use your broad technical knowledge of production and office solutions, networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise production environments, client applications, emerging technologies, etc. You will design, consult, implement, and/or manage client-related hardware/software solutions (e.g. graphics design/pre-press services, third party or unique software configurations, e-business systems administration, data/content/ repository management, etc.).
• Excel in the following software applications : MS Office Suite, MS Project, page layout/design, web browser, anti-virus.
• Detailed understanding of workflow products, ability to create specific client workflows, integration of workflow engines with products/systems to provide automated services.
• Actively assist Manager to resolve day-to-day technical issues and implement corrective actions.
• Establish working relationships with technical groups and external customers departments (e.g. IT) to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with the Analyst and Account Team to consult, design, implement, and support hardware/software solutions required by Client Operations contracts.
• Deploy Document Technology and Infrastructure programs Integration of tools and processes to support Managed Services initiatives and infrastructure programs.
• Mentor on-site Client Associates and transfer skills that will enable the Client Associates to perform standard, frequently occurring tasks related to product function, connectivity, and software.
• Manage the technical implementation and integration of low to mid-level complexity projects or works on complex projects under the guidance Subject Matter Expert.
• Articulate and deliver technology and workflow training in a non-threatening, comfortable, and inviting manner.
• Develop and analyze data for purpose of various reporting to the client.
• Consult, design, implement, and support hardware/software solutions.
• Strong initiative to work successfully with different organizations within the company and the various Third Party partners
• Cross-functional leadership with team participation
• Presentation, Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with technical groups and external customers departments (e.g. IT)
• Working technical knowledge of Office and /or Production products/systems
• Road systems knowledge; including operating systems, networks, software applications, and hardware connectivity
• Demonstrate ability to deploy Document Technology and Infrastructure programs Integration of tools and processes
• Basic PC operation skills , Window and web navigation
• Basic math skills (multiplication, division and percentages)
• 3 years computer systems/applications and project coordination experience
• Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience, in a technical/production systems environment
• Preferred: Bachelors Degree Electronic Document and Printing Professional Certification (EDPP) desirable
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems and Applications Support
Location: Poway, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325586
Posted Date: 5/17/2018