Administrative Assistant - Hickory, NC
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Technology Directors and other Technology team members with execution of roles, responsibilities and projects as assigned.
• Provide administrative support including coordinating meetings and maintaining calendars, preparing correspondence, answering phone calls, filing, sorting mail, and managing e-mail.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements as assigned including scheduling, preparing itinerary and agendas; assisting in acquiring travel documents (passports and visas) as needed.
• Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, graphs and reports as requested using appropriate skills and software.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining the Shared File Folders and Sharepoint sites.
• Ensure necessary reports, information, etc. are provided in a timely manner to the appropriate areas of the company.
• Schedule meetings along with domestic and international travel as needed for team
• Coordinate facility visits as needed.
• Coordinate logistics and details for departmental events.
• Assist with the preparation, publishing and control of highly proprietary documents.
• Two year Associate's Degree in a business related area with minimum 3 years of experience.
• Professional Certification a plus.
• 3 years+ experience in performing the duties of a professional assistant.
• Ability to interface and communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Must be able to work in a high profile position, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Work effectively as both an individual performer and a team player.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic unstructured environment.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office 2010, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Hickory, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325608
Posted Date: 5/17/2018