BUSINESS ANALYST - New York, NY
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has opening for Business Analyst with Capital Markets/Equities. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
This role requires a niche skill set around Equity OTC derivatives area. Candidate should have Capital Market/Equities knowledge.
This is a long term program where the Consultant is required to perform analysis, create specifications, data dictionary for various strategic platform in the Equities area.
- The candidate is expected to work with various IT teams and create project specific artifacts, gather approvals, work with development team to clarify business requirements.
- The consultant is expected to understand various OTC structures, risk measures, p&l measures and reporting requirements.
- The candidate is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the space, but needs to have a very good understanding of the OTC derivatives area and how to create data dictionary around various measure (real-time and EoD reporting basis).
- The candidate is expected to be somewhat familiar with the Equities products like- options, varswaps, asians, exotics etc.
- Very desirable to have familiarity with trade flows front to back, regulatory reporting and risk aspects of equities business.
- You must be able to work on Advantage Technical Resourcing’s W2.
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 325664
Posted Date: 5/17/2018