Printer Field Technician - Denver Metro, CO
Printer Field Technician
Castle Rock, CO area
This customer facing, printer field tech position provides a wide range of hardware support and related services to the client’s Print Products customers. Products include HP type Designjet, Officejet, LaserJet, Wide Format and Fast Copy products as well as new products presently in development. Looking for someone with very extensive repair experience. This person should be able to thoroughly explain the process of how a Laser printer and a Designjet printer function internally down to the component processes.
Typical types of reactive, on customer site, service events include, but are not limited to: Configuring hardware, software and simple network components, install, unit repair, and working with escalation personal performing and assisting in technical action plans to remediate print issues.
Demonstrated core competencies of success in this position are:
• Strong mechanical aptitude, working with tools and various alignment apparatus.
• Alignment with customer’s business needs while maintaining our client’s contractual commitments.
• Ability to logically and systemically technically/mechanically troubleshoot various hardware problems on printers. May also involve third party software, networks and switches.
• Strong interpersonal verbal/written skills; especially in person, on a customer site. This is critical to relationship building and expectations.
• Valid, current maintained driver’s license.
• Driving and maintenance of personal vehicle large enough to carry spares.
• Able to bend, crawl, stoop, sit, lift and move 50 pounds of weight.
• Daily driving in assigned geography may be up to 6 hours per day 40,000 or more miles per year.
• Availability to work both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
• Participate in assigned work during non-traditional workdays, holidays and shift work.
• Onsite customer facing experience.
• Technical/mechanical hardware repair experience.
• Demonstrated technical/mechanical aptitude for learning new technology.
• High School diploma or equivalent, plus additional hardware technology training. College preferred.
• Personal Cell phone with Data Plan
• Background checks will be completed. This may include, but not be limited to employment history, education, drug, credit and sex offender registries. It is also dependent on customer agreements. You may be called anytime during your employment to participate in a background check.
Denver Metro, CO
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Hardware
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Printer Field Technician
Location: Denver Metro, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 326004
Posted Date: 5/22/2018