Service Delivery Analyst - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for an IT Service Delivery Analyst to work onsite in Painted Post, NY. The contract is expected to go for a year. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Opportunity to drive change with a strong focus on process improvement.
• Highly collaborative, teamwork oriented environment
• Ability to make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Review and monitor service performance including maintenance of business activities and improvement activities.
• Function as initial point of contact on day-to-day operational, process, and performance items. Identify trends and areas of improvement.
• Proactively ensure service continuity and improvement through the use of Problem Management, quality tools, and report on your activities.
• Actively participate in major incident service restoration and problem management activities by leveraging technical knowledge of systems supported; Drive/document improvements utilizing Problem Management, Quality, SWAT, and other service improvement tools (will be on call in the event of major incidents)
• Actively participate in change management meetings and activities - Apply technical experience and knowledge of systems supported to review and advise on change requests impacting production environments.
• Coordinate activities between various teams as needed to facilitate the provision of the services and incident remediation
• Use technical knowledge and communication skills to lead major incident service restoration and problem management activities; Drive/document improvements utilizing Problem Management, Quality, SWAT, or other service improvement tools
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• Requires a minimum of 2 years of business experience supporting two or more of the following: Active Directory, Backup experience (with Backup Exec, Avamar), Linux/Unix, Server knowledge (Windows 2008/2012/2016).
Additional experience required:
• Vendor management and partnership experience
• Comfortable working across cultures
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Background in data analysis and Managing and measuring work
• ITIL experience, familiar with ITIL terms
• Microsoft Office experience focusing on the data analysis
• ServiceNow experience is a plus, or similar Help Desk ticketing software
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Service Delivery Analyst
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 326098
Posted Date: 5/22/2018