Splunk Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Splunk Engineer.
This position can be worked 100% remotely from any location in the U.S.! The initial duration of this contract position is 18 months and it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
• 5+ years of Splunk experience including Splunk SPL
• 5+ years of designing and managing Splunk Dashboards, Reports, Lookup Tables, and Summary Indexes
• 5+ years of experience using Splunk to correlate, analyze and report on database activity events and have working knowledge with regular expressions to effectively extract key tokens of data into meaningful fields
• 5+ years of data management skills including data modeling, data integrity and data quality
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with database platforms (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
• 4+ years of experience with managing database audit events and audit records
• Experience with Guardium or other Database Activity Monitoring products
• Knowledge of how to customize Splunk Dashboards via the XML source
• Knowledge of the Splunk Common Information Model and how to apply it directly and indirectly to data feeds
• Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
• Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
• Knowledge and understanding of common cybersecurity threat vectors
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 326484
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Splunk Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 326484
Posted Date: 5/25/2018